How to Wash and Condition Your Human Hair Wig
- Rinse thoroughly with cold to lukewarm water. (The water should be at or slightly warmer than room temperature.)
- Apply a little amount of high-quality gentle shampoo on damp hair (avoid the scalp area). DO NOT ruffle the hair or scalp like you would your own.
- Brush the shampoo through the hair from top to bottom, one part at a time, using soft downward strokes. Avoid scrubbing the hair.
- Apply some soapy water to the interior of the cap gently. The cap should not be scrubbed.
- To eliminate extra shampoo, rinse again with cold to lukewarm water from the top down and from the inside of the cap.
- Blot hair gently with a towel.
- You may now add conditioner to your damp hair. Avoid the scalp region since the conditioner might cause knots to form.
- Only a tiny bit of hair is allowed to remain in the interior of lukewarm water after flushing away part of the cool cap conditioning.
Keep your wig from becoming entangled.
- Because the back and shoulder area of the friction junction upward, the wig may get entangled or nape (neck) at times. Thinner hair is more likely to collect – this is totally natural.
- To prevent tangles, the best method is to brush a wig and apply a tiny drop of oil each time to finish each day. Because it does not get the natural oils from the head, it is important to keep a healthy wig and avoid dry hair and difficulty.
Although real hair wigs are more expensive than synthetic types, they provide a more natural appearance. Meanwhile, how long it lasts is determined by your attention to detail. The better your performance, the longer it will endure.
This is why you should take care of your human hair wig.
There are steps you can do to safeguard your investment and keep the wig looking excellent for years.
If you don’t know where to purchase nice wigs online, you may try searching Uniqso hair online, where you can pick human hair lace front wigs, full lace wigs, 360 lace wigs, transparent lace wigs, and other fashionable wigs in any texture and colour that are now on sale.
Purchase from Uniqso’s online wig store. It is an online wig firm that has been in the hair industry for years, and the wigs are natural and reasonably priced. Their hair quality has been certified, and you can be confident that you will receive high-quality human hair wigs at a reasonable price.
For more information about lace front wigs cheap, please visit www.uniqso.com